1. Recognise the importance of forgiving yourself. Not forgiving yourself will deplete your energy, and leave you feeling all chewed up inside. It keeps you living in the past instead of living in the present – so it’s hard to make the most of what’s happening today.
2. Recognise the effects of…
"Don’t settle for a relationship that won’t let you be yourself."
A church in Florida canceled a man’s funeral after finding out that he was gay.
Characteristics of an emotionally abusive relationship include:
• Using money as a means of control
• Threatening to walk out or abandon you
• Creating fear through looks, words, threats and actions
• Destroying things (and often things you value) – either in a cold and heatless way, or in an…
"It’s easy to lose yourself in the idea of a person and be blinded to their reality."
For more posts like these, go visit psych2go
Psych2go features various psychological findings and myths. In the future, psych2go attempts to include sources to posts for the purpose of generating discussions and commentaries. This will give readers a chance to critically examine psychology.
Fact submitted by: mental-health-advice
Post made by: haibeana